Agenda will include the following topics:
- Obtaining executive sponsorship to drive digital transformation
- Establishing financial targets that drive conversion and sales
- Aligning your marketing organization around the customer (not by channel or function)
- Optimizing marketing channel mix to maximize conversion and sales
- Developing strategies to convert social and web traffic to online and instore sales
- Effectively managing multiple agencies to focus on a set of common goals
- Streamlining marketing technologies to drive efficiency and ROI
- 5:00 – 5:30pm: Introductions
- 5:30 – 6:00pm: Keynote Presentation by Abir Thakurta from Haverty’s
- 6:00 – 7:00pm: Panel Discussion with participants from RJ Reynolds, Genuine Parts, MarineMax and Cracker
- 7:00 – 8:00pm: Networking
Make plans now to join fellow digital marketers and our panel of experts from a range of leading companies as we explore tactics and approaches to meet emerging digital challenges head on to increase conversion. See you there!
VP, Supply Chain
Abir is the VP of Supply Chain at Haverty’s and is a dynamic and innovative supply chain executive offering 20 years’ experience in cross-industry supply chain strategy design, global supply chain technology management, and transformational change. He has spent his career in Retail, CPG, Manufacturing (Process, Discrete, Hi-Tech) and Transportation.
Panelists to include:
Senior Director, CRM Planning, Consumer Marketing Operations
Amy is the Senior Director of CRM Planning and Consumer Marketing Operations at RJ Reynolds. She has built a distinguished career lending her strong digital marketing, global e-commerce and brand management expertise to a range of Fortune 500 companies as well as start-ups.
Senior VP, Digital
Rob is Senior Vice President, Digital for Genuine Parts Company. Rob drives digital growth for Genuine Parts through strategy and execution of B2C and B2B digital initiatives in support of over 6,000 NAPA AUTO PARTS stores throughout the United States.
VP of Innovation & Technology
As VP of Innovation & Technology for MarineMax, Michael leads a team of IT professionals delivering innovative tools and solutions for sales, marketing administration, and management activities for the world’s largest boat dealer.
Director of Digital Innovation
Mike is the Director for Digital Innovation for Cracker Barrel. He leads digital innovation strategy as well as develops and executes forward-looking digital marketing strategies for the Nashville-based company.
For over 20 years, Ashish has provided business strategy, innovative thinking and customer insights to a range of companies from mid-size firms to Fortune 50 multi-national companies across seven countries. He has experience across a variety of industries ranging from high tech to telecom, automotive and financial services.
One Alliance Center
3500 Lenox Road
Atlanta, GA 30326
Reserve your spot today!